1. A pervasive pattern of disregard for and violating the rights of others since age 15, as indicated by three (or more) of the following:
1. Failure to comply with legal obligations, as evidenced by repetitive acts leading to his arrest.
2. Fraud, as indicated by frequent lying, using pseudonyms, or defrauding others for personal gain or pleasure.
3. Impulsivity or lack of future planning.
4. Irritability and aggression, as indicated by frequent involvement in fights or encroaching on the rights of others.
5. Disregard for their own or others' safety.
6. Persistent irresponsibility, as indicated by not having a permanent job or not meeting financial obligations.
7. Absence of remorse (no remorse), as indicated by indifference or disguise for hurting, mistreating, or stealing from another.
8. The person is at least 18 years old.
9. There is evidence of conduct disorder before age 15.